Cheap web hosting platforms 2022
Cheap web hosting. Some companies are adamant about it, and others don’t like it. The problem with the most affordable hosting options is that many bad options exist. However, reputable hosting providers have a solid position in the web hosting market, so it’s an excellent option to obtain safe, reliable, and cost-effective hosting for small companies.
- Hostinger (www.hostinger.com)
Known for its affordable products, Hostinger is a well-rounded web hosting service. Regardless of the price, Hostinger also offers good uptime.
Hostinger ranks among the very few companies to stay under the $2 threshold when I refer to inexpensive hosting. The current plans for entry-level users are priced at $1.99/mo. The low prices are offered as long-term contracts. Hostinger’s hosting plans with low costs include:
- Single HTML0 Single $1.99 each month for a single site with 30GB of SSD storage and the possibility of 10,000 visits per month.
- Premium HTML0 Premium $2.59 monthly to host 100 web pages, 100GB of storage on SSD, and unlimited email. And a domain for free.
- Business $3.99 monthly for up to 100 websites, 200 GB storage, 100,000 visits per month, plus everything included in Premium Premium.
Remember that pricing increases when you renew following the promotional period.
Installation is simple
Hostinger’s Hostinger dashboard isn’t running on the traditional cPanel we typically find in other hosting companies. Instead, Hostinger has created a spin of its own and named the dashboard “panel,” providing more access to features like email, files, and domain. In addition, it’s easy for beginners and simple to set up.
All plans, even hosted webhosting shared, include WordPress features like WordPress installers that make it easy to begin with a website in a short time. These features are available under the Website section, located under the Auto Installer on the Hostinger dashboard. Hostinger dashboard.
Support for Hostinger is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in various languages. They also provide an on-line knowledge database. It is possible to contact Support via live chat or email. Hostinger does not offer telephone support as they believe that live chat is more effective for users than waiting for a telephone line.
For online sources, the knowledge base allows you to search for help and help, the Tutorials page, blog and YouTube channel feature videos, detailed guides, and everything you require to know about the platform.
For more in-depth information take a look at our complete Hostinger analysis.
2. Bluehost (www.bluehost.com)
Bluehost is an old reliable, considering how it was one of the first hosts endorsed by WordPress. Bluehost has also always made hosting affordable.
It is based Bluehost pricing on the many months you are paying in advance. For example, a 36-month plan is less expensive each month than a 24 month plan. Sometimes, they can make 12-month plans more attractive than 36 months depending on the current promotions.
The 12 month plans will be laid out in the following sections:
- Basic Basic $2.75 monthly for a single website 50GB SSD storage twenty databases, site builder, a free domain, no CDN and a the option of a free SSL certificate.
- Plus $5.45 each month to get everything included in the previous plan, including unlimited websites Unlimited storage databases, unlimited databases, and access to promotions such as mail, Google Ads, and spam protection.
- Choice Plus Choice Plus $5.45 each month (it’s more expensive than Plus after renewal) for everything included in earlier plans. It includes free domain privacy and automatic backups during the first year.
- Pro Pro $13.95 monthly for everything from earlier plans. including optimized CPU power, forever free backups automated with the highest quality SSL and a no-cost dedicated IP.
Easy to set up
Bluehost’s dashboard Bluehost dashboard is among the most user-friendly dashboards available. It’s an easy one-click installation for WordPress and simple controls to handle the most basic adjustments to your configuration.
Additionally, you get a no-cost SSL when you want to protect all information about transactions in an online shop.
Bluehost is a top choice for the quality of its WordPress integration and easy installation. However, we suggest you look into other affordable WordPress hosting companies and find out which ones provide the most value for money.
Support for technical issues is available 24 hours a day via chat, phone or email. Additionally, you can access educational resources, such as FAQs, articles online, and configuration information. This knowledgebase is stuffed with helpful tutorials, and the blog is updated on the latest features. You can also stay up-to-date with Bluehost’s social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
To determine how Bluehost compares to a cheaper option, look at our Bluehost comparison with SiteGround. SiteGround Comparison.
3. A2 Hosting (www.a2hosting.com)
A2 Hosting has a reputation for offering faster speeds than most shared hosts. It’s also quite affordable and user-friendly for beginners.
You can pick among Linux and Windows hosting. Both are the same However, the common shared hosting plans are:
- Startup Start $2.99 each month, which includes one website 100GB SSD storage, five databases, a free SSL certificate, a perpetual protection, and the ability to select between multiple servers. Also, you will receive an email address for free.
- Drive Drive $5.99 each month to get all the features of the previous plan. It also includes unlimited websites, unlimited storage databases, automated backups, increased number of cores, and physical memory.
- TurboBoost $ $6.99 monthly for all the features of the previous plans. It also includes unlimited NVMe storage and the capacity of physical memory increases, website caching, and surge protection Turbo servers, which boast an increase of 20x in speed.
- Turbo Max Turbo Max $12.99 each month. This includes all the previously offered features, the fastest physical memory available with A2 hosted plans, and an increased number of cores.
The pricing for A2 Hosting relies on long-term sign-up offers which allow you to pay less per month when you sign up to longer durations. The above pricing is predominantly for 3-year term and therefore offers the most affordable pricing. Month-to-month rates are one of the highest priced plans (for instance, the Startup plan is priced at $10.99 monthly).
The promotional period will renew at the standard monthly rate unless you sign up for an longer period.
Easy to set up
Plenty is happening within A2 Hosting’s dashboard. A2 Hosting dashboard, but once you’ve mastered the basics of it, you’ll be able to start a website in just a few minutes. A2 Hosting offers one free migration service and a number of one-click installation tools (like WordPress). We like that some shared hosting plans include automated backup tools, caching, and traffic surge security. Additionally we recommend that the free SSL is perfect for eCommerce sites.
A2 Hosting offers 24/7/365 chat, email as well as telephone support. The internet resources are scattered however you can discover a lot of helpful articles to learn more about the control panel and billing and WordPress improvement within the knowledge base for A2 Hosting. In addition, A2 Hosting offers a blog and social media sites on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
For an in-depth look of the HTML1 protocol, read our complete A2 hosting review.
4. SiteGround (www.siteground.com)
SiteGround is an excellent hosting platform for beginners and companies with smaller sites. The pricing is reasonable, you receive tech support at all times, and the WordPress integration is seamless.
SiteGround offers a discounted price when you sign up for either one three, two or three months in advance. As one of the more expensive of our choices (but not much) but it’s worth it, as their StartUp plan comes with high-quality features like daily backups as well as advanced WordPress security and dedicated WordPress assistance, and more.
Here are three options:
- StartUp StartUp $2.99 each month, which includes a single website 10GB SSD internet space automated WordPress or plugin upgrades and the SSL certificate, automatic backups, caching, a variety of server options and support up to 10,000 monthly visits per.
- GrowBig GrowBig $4.99 monthly for the entire previous plan, including unlimited websites and 20GB of online space, as well as Support up to 250,000 monthly visits.
- GoGeek GoGeek HTML0 is $7.99 monthly for all the features of the previous plan. It also includes 40GB of web storage with Support for up to 100,000 monthly visits and single-click WordPress staging, WordPress repo generation, and the most powerful server resources provided by SiteGround.
Easy to set up
The SiteGround setup process is easy enough for novices. First, choose the plan you want, then register an account (or transfer it from another provider to SiteGround,) then fill the payment information before being delivered into the Dashboard.
After you sign as the first time SiteGround offers a web site setup wizard that allows you to easily install WordPress or other popular CMS systems.
SiteGround also provides an abundant selection of PremiumPremium automated features on every shared hosting plan, allowing you to customize your website without worrying about these features since they are running behind the scenes. For example, you could switch on everything from caching, security, and auto-updates to backups, all from the dashboard.
Support for customers of SiteGround is available all hours of the day via live chat or telephone. SiteGround reduces the wait time to a minimum when it comes to live chat or phone calls and it typically takes approximately 10 minutes to get an email response from the ticketing system.
The website also has an extensive knowledge base, complete with tutorials, troubleshooting advice, blogs, and social media sites on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
For an in-depth look take a look at our complete SiteGround review.
5. DreamHost (www.dreamhost.com)
DreamHost sells shared web hosting for a cheap price, but they also keep the pricing lower than the competition when your renewal period comes up; the introductory plan only goes up to $6.99 per month after the promotional period. Furthermore, all hosting plans receive features you can’t always expect from cheap web hosts. We’re talking about a free domain, SSL certificate, backups, caching, and WordPress updates.
DreamHost prices are better when you take on longer lengths of time, such as the 3-year or 1-year contracts.
Here are the most basic hosting plans available from DreamHost:
- Shared Starter Shared Starter HTML0 $2.59 monthly for one site including a domain free of charge unlimitable traffic site builder, 50GB of SSD storage, a no-cost SSL certificate, automatic backups, caching, automatic WordPress updates and privacy for domains.
- Shared Unlimited The price is $3.95 each month to get all the features of the previous plan. It also includes Unlimited websites, unlimitted email and unlimited site storage.
Installation is simple
DreamHost provides a customized control panel to give you access to the web-based website, your domain control and other hosting-related features. In addition, you can transfer your site to a new hosting provider for no cost and get WordPress installed.
It’s also nice to have backups, caching, and WordPress updates happen all in the background, without needing to set anything up.
DreamHost has a staff of all-in-house customer support representatives who offer 24 hours of service and the option to reach them via live chat or email.
The online knowledge base provides an search bar and a filtering tool to search for tutorials, articles and videos. Chat with other users on the forum discussion or keep up with the company’s social media pages and post inquiries through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
6. HostGator (www.HostGator.com)
HostGator is one of the most affordable hosts on this list, at least when you sign up for the promos. It’s also known for its fast speeds and simple WordPress integrations.
Like Bluehost similar to Bluehost, HostGator price drops per month if you subscribe for longer periods.
- The Hatchling – $2.75 per month for a single site with unlimited bandwidth, one-click WordPress installation, a website builder and free email service, and a free domainand free SSL.
- Baby Baby $3.50 monthly for all the features of that plan previously, and unlimited websites.
- Business Business $5.25 monthly for all the features in the previous plan including a free dedicated IP and a Positive SSL upgrade.
Installation is simple
The HostGator registration process takes just about a couple of minutes. Following that, you will get several installs with one click, similar to those for WordPress. The website builder offers the drag-and-drop interface to speed up design, and the eCommerce tools and the free SSL will help you set up the online store you want to run.
HostGator utilizes cPanel as its dashboard to help users manage everything from password-protected directories to customized error pages. Unfortunately, there aren’t any features like staging or caching, but you can avail the ability to redirect URLs and an IP deny management system.
All HostGator plans include free background backups of your site.
Its HostGator customer support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In addition, the website has videos, documentation and forums. You can also chat live or chat with the staff, send them an email or call the team via phone. Another type of Support offered by HostGator is their monitoring of servers 24/7 to ensure your server is secure and reliable in all times.
For an in-depth look take a look at our HostGator and SiteGround comparison.
7. InMotion Hosting (www.inmotionhosting.com)
InMotion Hosting offers both cheap shared hosting plans, as well as cheap managed WordPress hosting. We’llHowever, we’ll focus on the shared plans for this post, as they’re the cheapest option.
Like many of the most affordable hosting providers, InMotion Hosting has reduced monthly prices for customers who subscribe for one and two years.
Here are the plans for InMotion Hosting:
- Core Core $2.29 monthly for 2 websites 100GB SSD storage unlimited bandwidth and 10 email addresses. security suites, marketing tools, an SSL certificate, and integrations Google Workspace.
- Start Launch $5.99 each month to get all the features of the previous plan. It also includes the free domain, unlimited websites, unlimited SSD storage, six times speeds and performances, and unlimited email addresses.
- Power Power $5.99 each month (it increases the cost of the Launch plan following renewal) for everything from earlier plans, including 12x speed and performance , and advanced caching.
- Pro $13.99 each month to get all the features of the previous plan. It also includes speeds and performances 20 times faster, professional support, and a 99.99 100% uptime warranty.
Installation is simple
The InMotion Hosting setup is easy for all users using onboarding tools, a simple installation of WordPress, and integrations into Google Workspace tools.
The dashboard is quite simple to use, however the primary reason we love InMotion Hosting is due to no-cost elements such as an SSL security suites and email addresses. In addition, InMotion offers a decent website builder to help you quickly create your site using pre-designed themes.
InMotion has an online help area that has articles. You can also contact the 24/7/365 support team via chat online, email or by phone. Sales representatives even take Skype calls.
There’s also an online community that lets you talk with other users and a blog where you can read about news updates and InMotion Pages on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linked In, and Instagram